In the ever-changing world of search engine optimization, high PR social bookmarking sites hold great importance. It is the fastest platform to get backlinks of your website and to promote your website. Social bookmarking is the basic step which every SEO executive should take to boost the website’s ranking.
What is Social Bookmarking?
Social bookmarking is a great way to gain good backlinks. It is the process of storing, organizing, searching and managing ‘bookmarks’ of any web page. Sometimes, people like to save the important links which they want to visit later in the social bookmarking websites. It is a way of tagging or bookmarking of the website online instead of your web browser. The bookmarking concept uses intelligent search engines to serve the purpose.
Why use social bookmarking sites?
Social bookmarking is a useful tool for Search engine optimization. If you want to know why you need to do this, then please consider the following points.
- It is the fastest way to index the website in different search engines.
- It is the best way to get quality backlinks as most of the top social bookmarking websites have high PR.
- It is a great way to generate relevant traffic.
- Social bookmarking is the most common way to go viral.
- The domain authority will be improved by it.
- Bookmarking also reduces bounce rate.
- Your blog will be categorized easily with its help.
Check out the top 50 social bookmarking websites here.
All the social bookmarking sites are the great source for building quality backlinks. Use the above list for backlink building and optimize your business online.