We cordially welcome you to our website! While browsing through our website, you are in accord to and bounded by the terms & conditions of our website which together with our privacy policies manage the relationship between you and us.
The Information given and the use of the website are subject to the following terms & conditions:
- The information presented on the www.seosolutionexpert.com is meant for general information and serves general use only. The company has the right to change the information on the website whenever required.
- The content displayed on the website is copyrighted content and is licensed by us. The information includes layout, design, appearance, graphics and looks and not only limits to the online information. Vedas Infoline hereby declare that information displayed on the website is precise, latest and accurate to the best of our knowledge.
- We don’t offer any guarantee or warranty to the completeness, Accuracy, appropriateness, performance or suitability of the information present on the website for any specific purpose. We don’t consider any liability for any errors or inexactitude in the content against permission of law.
- The use of information on the website can be used purely at your own risk and we shall not be accountable for that. We don’t take any responsibility for any information about our services available on our website needed for any particular requirements.
- Any kind of usage of the information in any unlawful form would be proscribed under the terms and conditions of the company. The information shouldn’t be used by third party as a modified, conveyed, sold, published or copied content.
- Our Website includes facts, opinions and views related to our services but we don’t consider endorsing or representing the exactness of the outcomes that you might obtain from our information.
- Seosolutionexpert.com will not be considered liable for any substantial, accidental damage or any kind of loss that may arise from any kind of service rendered by us.
- The trademarks included in the website are acknowledged to the operator and doesn’t infringe their originality.
- Unauthorized use or any dispute arising out of the use of website will be subjected to the laws of India.
- All payments with regards to cheque and drafts should be drawn in the name of Vedas Infoline Pvt Ltd.
The website shall only be used for informational purposes and by downloading the information from the website, you are agreeing to follow the terms and conditions which are described in the notice. If you disagree to any of the terms or conditions, you shall not make any use of the information, downloading or payment to the company.
We do not consider patents, trademark, trade secret option or copyrights, but in case you find copyrighted image or content, we always welcome your feedback.
With reference to the Terms and Conditions, our company offers non-transferable, limited accessible and restricted use and display of the website. The company agrees that no user is going to affect the working of the website through any kind of interruption.
At any time, the company may also bring change in availability, termination, discontinuation, change or suspend in any aspect of website. The company holds the full right of terminating authorization, license or rights mentioned above, thereby immediate destroying of all materials.
For helping our customers, seosolutionexpert.com strongly considers and works in accordance with a liberal cancellation policy. In reference to our cancellation policy, if you cancel any prescribed services rendered by us, then we will refund the partial/entire amount depending under certain viable conditions.
If at any point of time you feel that the services provided is not in accordance with the agreement signed or as per the planned purchase, you can contact our customer service number. The Call must be given within 24 hours of the service provision for further action/decision.
The company reserves the sole right for offering the refund and holds the right to change the cancellation policy anytime. The amount of refund would be bound by the conditions mentioned in the agreement. Furthermore, the final call will be made by the company.
We’re constantly looking out for your feedback to improve our quality of services.