There was rumor about Google update last week but Google has confirmed the roll out of Panda algorithm update Version 3.8 on June 25, 2012. Google has twitted in its account that this time the algorithm has just affected the 1% queries worldwide.
Google is updating and refreshing its algorithm updates signals and run through the index and releases the sites by hitting the panda algorithm accordingly. Google has been refreshing its panda algorithm in every 30 to 45 days but this time it took only two weeks.
List of Google Panda Update
- 25 June 2012: Panda Update 3.8 after 3.7 which affects 1% of queries worldwide.
- 8 June 2012: Google declared its Panda update 3.7 less than 1% queries affected by this.
- 27 April 2012: With very less impact on searches, Google Panda update 3.6 came in existence.
- 19 April 2012: A routine update from Google Panda version 3.5 with minimum searching impact.
- 23 March 2012: Google rolled out Panda 3.4 Update affecting 1.6% of search results.
- 27 February 2012: “Venice” update put pressure on localized data in search. Also panda 3.2 update happened on the same date as “flux” update.
- 18 January 2012: First update in year 2012 which also called as ”Panda Flux” update and panda 3.2.
- 18 November 2011: For high impact changes Google started the Panda Updates directly from new version of 3.1 without the official update of 3.0.Before this Google has small updates with the names of “Panda Flux” which used to effect in minor genre but after a long span of time the highly effected update came in existence as Google Panda Update 3.1 in November 2011.
- 18 October 2011: This update didn’t affect much organic traffic in Google analytics.
- 28 September 2011: With a huge traffic drop and losses, Google announced its Panda Update 2.5.
- 12 August 2011: First time Google released its update worldwide rather than U.S only by the name of Panda 2.4 Update.
- 23 July 2011: Panda 2.3 update released.
- 21 June 2011: For refreshing the sites Google confirmed its Panda Update 2.2.
- 10 May 2011: Panda 2.1 update released (dubbed as 3.0), Data about sites that have been blocked in large numbers by Google Chrome users is incorporated into this run of Panda.
- 11 April 11 2011: Panda 2.0 update to English queries worldwide.
- 24 February 2011: Google Panda Update released for US, affecting estimated total of 12% of search results.