Wondering how to change your personal Instagram account into Business Profile? As business profile gives you the benefits of adding extra information such as you can add a phone number, email address and even your location to increase your commercial roots and make it more popular. Business profile on Instagram is a great idea to expand your brand in the worldwide.
With a business profile, you can promote and advertise your products. Simply, you just need to tap the promote button on your account profile and follow the steps. With the power of the latest feature of the app you can use Instagram analytics and able to see your followers and when they are offline and online.
If all these features compel you to have an Instagram business profile, then go through the below-stated steps. We share some simple tips to set up an Instagram business profile:
Step 1: Create a Facebook Page for your Business: Firstly, it is important to have an active Facebook page because Facebook page helps to create a business page in Instagram. Luckily, creating a Facebook business page is a matter of minutes.
- Click on the “Crete Page” from the drop-down menu on Facebook.
- Next, step is to select your business category and give a name to your business page. You can also add another name to your business portfolio so that people can find your business easily.
- Now, you have to upload a profile photo and a cover photo that represents your business very well. You can also use your business name logo as your profile photo. With the completion of process, your Facebook Page become Live.
Step 2: Connect your Facebook Page to Instagram: To start your business profile on Instagram, firstly you have to log in to your Instagram account and navigating to your profile.
- Next step is to tap the “gear” icon at the top right of corner of the screen to access your account settings.
- Now, just click on the “Switch to Business Profile” icon and then “Continue” to connect Facebook. But you have to make sure your Instagram profile is not set on the private mode. If it is in private mode then you won’t be able to switch your account on business profile.
Now, tap “Continue As” to connect the Facebook Page. Once your Facebook Business Page is appearing on Instagram, select your page and tap “Next”.
Step 3: Set up your Business Profile on Instagram: at last, you’ll have to share your contact information such as phone number, address or email id to get in make customers in touch with you. Once every procedure is completed tap “Done”.
Now enjoy all the benefits of the business profile and expand your business all over. For any query, message us on the comment section. We will try to resolve it as soon as possible.